Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Club Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't decide weather to delete all the roof , front and rear bumper stickers , may just give it a cleaner and more grown up look , so can anyone put up some pics with the delete option please

Cheers Steve

Premium Member
I removed all mine just for that reason IMO looks way better now 馃槂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would like to see one without them , other thing is will it devalue it as they will be expensive to put back on if I make the wrong desision

Registered
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Thats a few mate, i prefer without, i have the door and wing decal on and the laurel decal on all chequered decal gone.

Registered
I say leave them on mate,they are part of what the R26 is about in my opinion,plus if you ever wanted to put them back on it would be expensive mate!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Club Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew you would say that and I was all set to take them off, I think it may look a little more , grown up and dare I say , a little less max power ish. I don't dislike them I just like the look of less is more if you know what I mean

Steve

Registered
I nearlly bought a ly r26 full decal but when i drove it then got out and looked back at it, just was too busy for me then this ub came and found me, each to there own though.

Registered
My front bumper had a respray and didn't have the front decal on, I bought one and think it looks much better. It may be just because it's different but there you go also protects slightly from stone chips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts