Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I has happend a fair few times from having the car but I would never know when it would do it, thought it was just the keyless playing up so I have been locking the car with the button on the door handle and double locking it, and today when I went to the car after work opened the door no indicator flash and did not hear the doors unlock.

I asked Renault about this a while ago and all I go was we could not find a fault.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This happened to me a few times aswell. I think it's because I always wear my keycard in my pocket together with my wallet, and sometimes it manages to push the lock or unlock button.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
thata exactly what it is, it puzzled me for months, and i just happen to walk out of my offices one day to see the indicators flashing where i had it in my front jeans pocket
the remote works from a long way away.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thing with that is if you press the button the car will lock itself again within ??? seconds if a door is not opened, I know I have not pressed the button as there is nothing else in my pocket and it is a loose pocket

·
Registered
159 Posts
same with mine couple of times, when i leave the car, i see and ear the car closing, and then when i return to the car, it seems to be open...

strange thing..

·
Registered
964 Posts
Same here, walk away, mirrors fold in, beeps and locks. Walk upto it and it doesn't seem locked!! Due to this I would hang back and let the wife approach the car to get in, no joy, it was locked until I approached. Sometimes you hear it unlock itself, other times you don't, not sure why but it definitely plays with your mind. I'd say it was locked as you hear it beep, to be doubley sure, lock it with the button to deadlock it, not really 'keyless' but definitely locked.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you was getting the locking issue looked into wasnt you Dave a while ago?
I take it you never got a result

1 - 9 of 9 Posts