Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Works fine of the brake, but not off the clutch.

Already repaired the wiring loom to the clutch once and its been fine for ages and then stopped all of a sudden, checked the wires and connections and there all intact....

Any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe you should check the threads before you do the old search police thing mate. I've posted in one of them a long time ago, I've checked all the others before hand and Jon Seals pics are no longer there hence why i posted a NEW thread.

As i already said i've repaired the sensor looms and as far as i can tell they are working fine, no snags and contact is being made.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
i checked them bofore posting, you asked "Any other ideas?" there are some idea like faulty clutch start switch, immobiliser, battery, etc...

i was just looking to suggest you something, but it looks that its not appreciate

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i checked them bofore posting, you asked "Any other ideas?" there are some idea like faulty clutch start switch, immobiliser, battery, etc...

i was just looking to suggest you something, but it looks that its not appreciate
No mate, it just anoys me being referred to other threads which i have looked at and posted in. Doesnt take logic to work out the immobiliser is fine as the car starts off the brake, if it starts off the brake then it cant be the battery, the switch works on my old man's scenic if i swap them over and it works if you cross the wires together. I've even checked that my clutch presses the pin in when on the switch when the clutch is pressed down.

I'm totally baffled and to be honest ****ed off because its yet another fooking french pile of ****e p*ss poor design floor.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
lol, thats i missed in your frist post :) cos i know lots of ppl around forums which are like "my car is broken, whats can happend" they never have look around something - did something themself, they just think there is somebody on forum with glass ball - like a fortune-teller, who will diagnose the problem :)

so i think is pointless to ask you if there isnt some error code in ECU than ?

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No ecu errors. Wires are fine as said. if you touch them together and press the button it starts. switch works on my dads car. clutch makes connection in to switch in mine and presses the switch in. So its none on them paul.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.