Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered what modery cars people think have character? Not just what looks cool or goes fast but what you think has a certain charm.

I personally think out of all the performance hatches that the Megane has that, unlike the Focus ST/Astra VXR etc

I can't think of many modern cars that do???

Any thoughts.............

G

·
Alex_172 said:
I just wondered what modery cars people think have character? Not just what looks cool or goes fast but what you think has a certain charm.

I personally think out of all the performance hatches that the Megane has that, unlike the Focus ST/Astra VXR etc

I can't think of many modern cars that do???

Any thoughts.............
Alfa Romeo montreal (love it)
Alfa Romeo 105 GTA
Peugeot 405 T16

Too many more to choose from

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good choices there mate, just google'd em!

I love the Renault 5 Turbo 2!!

Also love the LAncia Deltas :D

G

·
I know this is going to get some dodgy responses but i actually quite like the Citroen C2

Tell me that isn't a nice car!

P.S. I'm already prepared for the backlash

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
As it is in the pic (super 1600) I agree, But don't try and pass me off with a standard one.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I think the Alfa Romeo GT is a nice looking car, there arent really many cars these days that have much character as the manufacturers are pretty conservative with designs these days. I dont like it but the Citoren C4 certainly has character and is quite daring by todays standards.

G

·
mike_d225 said:
As it is in the pic (super 1600) I agree, But don't try and pass me off with a standard one.
I agree but then again don't try and sell me a standard Megane.

Cars these days don't really have any character, it's mainly the older models i.e. the old Mini had character. The new one doesn't.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There aren't as many modern cars with character but in time we'll see which ones do!!

The original VW Beetle as well is a cool little car.

That pic of the C2 looks pretty cool but in general I reckon the C2 VTR will just blend in with all the other cars of the time.

I reckon the Rolls Royce Phantom is pretty cool too. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts