Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All

Following the success of the Forge Motorsport Action day Club stand we had at the Autum action day last year Ive been arranging another club stand for the Spring Action Day on the 28th April

We had a great day in Autum - cant remember exactly but approx 12 meganes turned up, we were positioned right next to the track and had a really enjoyable day. Some crazy cars on track and some crazy drivers lol!

So as last year, Castle Combe are happy for us to have a stand and will provide 12 free tickets to the show - so I will provide 1 free entry ticket per Car, If you need any more they can either be purchased on the day for £10.00 each or if you let me know in advance of 31st March I can get them for £8 each. I have reserved Display area space for up to 15 cars at the moment but this can be increased if the uptake is high

Also as usual at the Action Day Track time is available - if purchased in advance of the 31st March each session costs £25.00 - If purchased after the 31st March or on the day each sesssion will be £30.00

As said we had a great day last autumn - the weather wasnt great but we had a dodgy gazebo to stand under when the heavens opened and all worked out great. If you have never been to Castle Combe its well worth a visit - is a more traditional track than the likes of Silverstone, Rockingham etc with just a basic pitlane etc - can get right up close to all the cars and you really feel part of the day. The track is very fast and theres usually plenty of drama to watch. Personally im not brave enough to go on track there but Bluestar on here went on track last year twice and thoroughly enjoyed it

So ive requested the 12 free Tickets to start with - these will be issued on a first come first served basis so register your usernames below please

Ill Start

1 - Caymanr26

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good man

Forgot to say I have requested parking near to Cliosport.net - kind of makes sense I thought

Also requested Grassed area for the club as the majority tends to be alongside the track - nice to be able to watch the cars on track without having to go miles from your car

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Sounds good to me mate :), How do i get the free ticket do you send it to me?, Or do i get it on the day?. :)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill send the tickets out in the post beforehand mate - saves everyone trying to arrive at the same time,
Probably wont recieve them for another few weeks but as soon as I do ill ask for everyone's postal addresses

·
Registered
247 Posts
1 - Caymanr26
2 - Nick197
3 - pritchard182
4 - Dan-R26
5 - lemonnobby
6 - bigdar
7 - Rocket
8 - Reavenger

Woo hoo. Count me in.

I saw you guys last time as I was with the Skoda guys. We usually have enough to get a track session of our own which is fun.

Like you said though, some 'crazy' drivers so don't think I'll be going on lol :p

Big thanks for organising this btw Cayman :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Nice one, I'll be there.

1 - Caymanr26
2 - Nick197
3 - pritchard182
4 - Dan-R26
5 - lemonnobby
6 - bigdar
7 - Rocket
8 - Reavenger
9 - Mozzer24
10 - Dan

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey guys
I would like a ticket too please if ther is still a free one going I can bring my Yellow R26 along no worries
Can you confirm
Thanks
Simon

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
I might even venture out on track lol, I'll see how i feel there. Reavenger would you be up for a possible mini convoy? :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sounds like an idea mate. Simple trip along the M4 too. I've seen lots of people from Newbury on here, maybe more to come ^^

I'd go on track as I love Combe but rules were slack back in September and it was worse in the rain. No way I'm jumping on with silly Evo and Peugeot drivers!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No problem Simon

1 - Caymanr26
2 - Nick197
3 - pritchard182
4 - Dan-R26
5 - lemonnobby
6 - bigdar
7 - Rocket