Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as most of you know i had my standard centre box removed and had a free flowing centre box fitted by powerflow and it has seemed to loose me around 20-30bhp as the cas has no poke left, in a straight line jamie mac wind hands down where as b4 the mod the was no chance for him, so my ali is taking it in tomorow morning for me to get it put back on, but now im wondering if loosing the back box has effected any thing,

think ill just put the centre one back and leave alone, atleast i know that gets the power down ok.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Hello mate, all better?

Probably worth loosing the rear box still if your thinking of the re-map

Mines being done at FCS and I can't wait :D :D :D (re-map that is)

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the standard centre box is back on an and wow wat a difference, cant belive making the centre box that little smaller made it loose that much power,
defo NOT putting the back box back tho as iv not lost any back preasure by loosing that, the power is still the same with it on, checked that while i was there,

just need to sell the centre box now :lol: ideal if you want to keep the standard back box and change the centre one tho or any one with a standard megane, infac it will go on any car with welder present.

standard box and powerflow box

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey Andy, good to hear you solve the problem :wink:
why didn´t you go with only the tube, instead of having the center box(custom or original) :?:
I mean keep the 2.5" or 3" tube until the black box. Is there any reason?

Thanks mate

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diegza said:
Hey Andy, good to hear you solve the problem :wink:
why didn´t you go with only the tube, instead of having the center box(custom or original) :?:
I mean keep the 2.5" or 3" tube until the black box. Is there any reason?

Thanks mate
i not got a back box matey, so im just relying on the centre box for my back presure,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts