Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Products And Updates

I have been working hard over the past few weeks to improve my website and of course add more products so I thought I had better give you all an update on the current and future changes.

Website Updates

Facebook and Twitter Plugins

You can now like, share and follow us on Facebook directly through the website on product pages. There is also a direct link to our Facebook and Twitter groups on the homepage.

New Product Categories

Instead of just listing brands as some online resellers do, I have got a ‘Shop By Brand’ and a ‘Shop By Product Type’ this makes it much easier to find products. For example if you want a polish but don’t know what brand you would like you can now search all polishes from all brands in 1 section.

Better Product descriptions

I have written better descriptions on all the products to give you a better idea of what you are buying. There is also a how to use tab on each product.

30+ Chemical Guys Products

I am very pleased to announce that I now stock Chemical Guys products. I have been asked time and time again that this should be next on my list. I stock everything from Bare Bones Degreaser to Pete 53 Carnauba Wax. Unlike other companies all the Chemical Guys products that can be sprayed come with a free sprayer to connect to the bottle.

10 New Maxolen Products

This is a new car care brand in the UK but has been well established in Switzerland for over 50 years. I stock a large selection of their range and have personally tested them all myself, they are truly amazing products. Maxolen is defiantly a brand you need to try.

10 New Meguiars Products

In addition to the extensive Meguiars range I stock I have brought in some new products, Hot Rims Tyre Shine, Machine Polishing Pads and even Meguiars Hoodies.

Coming soon

Along with Meguiars, Kent, Maxolen and Chemical guys I will be expanding the range even further. The new brands will be:-

• Auto Finesse
• Poorboys World
• California Scents
• Smartwax
• Collinite

I would also be willing to have any suggestions on to any brands you think I may have overlooked.

Car Shows

I will be attending loads of car shows in 2012, huge savings can be made as I always do special prices at these events. I will be attending the following shows:-

• Ultimate Dubs 2012
• Japfest 1
• Japfest 2
• French Car Show
• Ford Fair
• Classic Ford Fair
• Trax 2012
• Performance Vauxhall

Possibly more to be added.

Things That Are Staying The Same

• Free Delivery on all items with no minimum spend
• Meganesport discount
• Group Buys

I would also like to thank everyone on here for the support over the past year, I started out with a plain website and about 12 things to a great new site and over 100 product lines so far.

Have a Merry Christmas
Joe
NVautocare.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts