Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would post some pics of the car now its cleaned and some pics of the golf and my new studio toy the mackie control pro

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes guys i produce tec-house have been producing dance music since the late 80s . i have had music out on 12 inch back in the day but now in later years . i don't bother now i still write 2 tunes a week and still collaborate with a couple of guys who play in clubs and they play the tunes i make for them . they dj with the tunes .

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am not a dj never really played with decks or programs like tractor . some of the guys i have worked with has spoke of this projector emulators . good if u r a dj yes but just not my king of thing . cool all the same thou . u can get the same effect from a iPad and a pc with tractor on it for that hands on multi touch effect

·
Registered
472 Posts
i am not a dj never really played with decks or programs like tractor . some of the guys i have worked with has spoke of this projector emulators . good if u r a dj yes but just not my king of thing . cool all the same thou . u can get the same effect from a iPad and a pc with tractor on it for that hands on multi touch effect
Called no tallent m8t lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts