Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,217 Posts
I also have a new 225 (2 months old) with a very similar problem :evil:
Definitely not carpets & I had a quick check & could not see the wire getting caught. Called into one dealer (too busy to look) & booked into a local one later the same day. Some talk over the phone of master cylinder (sounds ominous). Apparently this fault has been on other meganes but "rare to see it on a 225"
Car driving nearly ok but as clutch is not lifting fully I am not able to get full power (unless I stick a foot under clutch & lift)
Also as clutch is pressed I can't engage cruise control
- in with garage today, will let you know the conclusion when I get it back. :roll:

· Registered
1,217 Posts
Toomeys Basildon told me it was the clutch return spring that had popped out of place, they sorted it and gave my car a clean. Also mentioned that it was probably a fault from day one that only became noticable now. Good old French car build quality :(

Back on the road & driving the way it should be, accelerating faster than anyone else... ...but just until I reach the legal speed limit :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.