Megane Sport Forum banner
41 - 60 of 123 Posts
Recieved and fitted these this afternoon and they are far superior to the eibachs.there is no compromise in ride qaulity What so ever!!
they are visually better aswell as the eibach springs i previously had on never gave the correct drop at the front and always looked nose high
i will give them a proper test this weekend up north yorkshire to really see how they go but a big thanks to josh for producing these springs and are well worth buying

James

Recieved and fitted these this afternoon and they are far superior to the eibachs.there is no compromise in ride qaulity What so ever!!
they are visually better aswell as the eibach springs i previously had on never gave the correct drop at the front and always looked nose high
i will give them a proper test this weekend up north yorkshire to really see how they go but a big thanks to josh for producing these springs and are well worth buying

James
Did you fit yourself? If so was it easy?

Josh

How much would the springs cost to send to jersey or we are in England on holiday in april and we are not far from your new base how much would you charge to fit them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got every single nut and bolt undone.
All ball joints come out nice and easy.

Pass side drive shaft stuck ****ing solid in the hub.
Heat, Hydraulic pushers, the lot, didn't budge a mm.

So had to put it all back together, yay.
Was tempted to yank the shaft out the box but didnt have the time to strip the top half of the engine bay to fill the box back up..

Will have to pay someone to fit them now.
RAGGEEE

41 - 60 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.