Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought my first Megane 225 on an 54 plate... Love it (a part from the rattles), but got 2 problems, I have searched on here for answers but no luck.

1. My cruise control works but only when I hold the button down, as soon as I let go of it cruise control stops.

2. Heated seats do not work... When I press the button its comes up saying "heated seats activated" but nothing happens. The switch just goes back to how it was before it was pressed (I don't know if this is meant to happen), but they don't heat.

Any help would be appreciated guys cause I am new to the megane scene but looking forward to getting stuck in.

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
Sound like it needs buttons I have a 182 with the same cruise control issue.
And the switches for the heated seat should stay in the down position

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where is the fuse for the heated seats? Or would it say in my manual? Don't know how to check if the seats have voltage.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
The switches for the heated seats are rubbish... I often have to hold the switch down for it to stay put! A couple of seconds holding it down and it stays for the journey so not a huge problem.

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
mine have no problems with the switches, it could be a relay fault under the seats but i would get a new switch or at least hold it down

1 - 7 of 7 Posts