Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question people

how can i tell that my 225 has a CUP CHASSIS? it is probably something i should know but i dont :confused:

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I think.....(don't quote me) it should have grey wing mirrors and should be able to turn tc off over 30mph. But sure the search to double check bud.

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Grey mirror is only on later Ph2s.

Can you turn the TC off above 30 mph is the acid test pretty much.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work right by Renault Watford so i will just pop there on my lunch break they will be able to tell me everything

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
like already said just turn your traction control off and drive faster than 30 mph if your tc stays off you have a cup :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Cup alloys, cup suspension (firmer spings and damper), traction perminatly off not jst upto 30 mph, later cups have red brembos i belive, ful cup cars have a cup badge but ff with added cup pack wont, the mirrors are just on the cup i belive but not a 225 with a added cup pack. Also think the pwtrophy did, mines a 225 wiv a lux pack and the cup chassis so again al Sligtly different, a ful cup car would be lacking a few bits inside that a normal 225 or a lux car would have, add sum pics then we can tel what it is

·
Registered
618 Posts
..+ drilled disks front and rear usually the anthracite wheels like in ericooper's profile pic and the rest as they all said pretty much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts