Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys how do you tell the difference between a proper Cup or and Full Fat with a Cup Pack? Cheers.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Check the door handles and see whether it has handsfree, if it has then its a cup pack.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
we refering to phase 1 or 2?

of phase 1 cars the only CUP colour was red all the other cars were full fat with the cup pack. unless it was a trophy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i just bought it the day before yesterday from the dealer brand new. It has cup badges on it, must be phase 2 i think not sure.the AC is different from everyone elses, its not digital its just normal turny things with an AC buttom. wat you think?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Alex said:

of phase 1 cars the only CUP colour was red all the other cars were full fat with the cup pack. unless it was a trophy
I may be mistaken but mat's cup is inferno isn't it?

To tell whether yours is phase 1 or 2. Is your back lighting on the instrument panel and radio display blue or orange?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ask your dealer. They should know what they sold you. If its a cup its capsicum red, any other colour its got the cup pack on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alex said:

sorry to correct you fella, but mine is a cup in inferno, reno just released the metalic range across the cup when i bought mine, think they realised that they were closing themselves out of the market by only making it in the one colour when it wasn't a limited production like the trophy. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts