Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
When u lot were looking at getting ur 225s did u have trouble finding dealerships that stocked them so you can take a test drive. Finding F1's isn't a problem, but I'd like to get a look at a new Cup version but they seem pretty tough to track down.
Cheers

G

·
Hi,

I live in MIddlesbrough and wanted a CUP In Red. Took them two weeks to get one. Came from Newcastle eventually. Worth the wait though.

Rowdy.

G

·
Thats a relief. So was mine the first CUP only version to be produced? Not my car exactly I mean the 40 that where made? why only 40?

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
only 40 cars were ordered. They wernt a limited edition as such. Alot of people wanted more features on the car and with the addition of the cup pack as an option alot of people went for that as opposed to the stripped out cup. Example......you dont even have a lock button on your boot.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
on the full fat and higher specced meganes in the middle of the renault emblem on the back there is a button. This button allows us to lock the car. The cup just has a grey plate there.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
sorry to burst the bubble.

there is no proper facelift cup version out yet = red isnt avalible on facelift yet

there is no facelift trophy avaliable yet = grey isnt avaliable yet

renault will bring out at least 3 different variants with the facelift. one was the F1, one will be the trophy facelift, one will be a cup facelift..

at the very least a capsium red facelift cup will be avaliable.

still no doubting that you have one of the only 40 avaliable in that colour on a pre facelift 8)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 20 of 40 Posts