Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one used these? iv found them on E to the Bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....43&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123#ht_624wt_953

it doesn't take a genius to fit an exhaust tip strait i just want a company that can build me a custom exhaust to a major manufactures standard... non of this bird **** welding

if not who would you recommend? i also want to find someone that can bend a decent exhaust or weld bends which ever is better unlike my back box chop which looks like its been bent over someones knee

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
god damn...... buying a ktec and butchering it for some jet sound is looking more and more likley

·
Registered
144 Posts
depends on far you willing to travel. go to a powerflow agent or similar and expect crap. i know some are ok but the ones i have seen are dreadful.
i have used a company called jp exhaust in maccelsfied for a few systems and they are brilliant another place ive heard good things about is mij exhausts nearer the midlands.

be warned it aint cheap lol.

·
Registered
563 Posts
There's a place in Enfield, North London called Torque Exhausts, absolutely superb! Most modifiers I've spoken to in London have had there exhaust built from there.
Tel: 0208 805 9995

If I had the space in the car, you could of got one ordered and I could of drop it next weekend when I come up lol

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have heard good things about one in stafford
UNIQUE EXHAUSTS
UNIT 8 MANSTON RD TRAD PARK
MANSTON RD
STAFFORD
ST16 3BX
Tel: 01785 215111

also john ashley exhausts in walsall he is part of ashley exhausts who make competition exhaust for rally and race cars.
http://www.jaex.co.uk/

·
Registered
231 Posts
Phill at unique makes excellent value exhausts. Welding isn't the best looking but his exhausts very much follow function > form scenario.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts