Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:Hi all, new to the renault sport scene, brought a dci 175 lux about for months ago and love it, handling on the megane is emence best car ive owned. any decent mods for me to think about doing....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ktr exhaust? what would that do and where from locally? also do u guys know anywhere local for wheel refurb other than top marques in fenton as they are quite expensive, any help would be appreciated. also what bhp is possible on the 175 diesel engines whilst keeping original components =)

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Ktr exhaust? what would that do and where from locally? also do u guys know anywhere local for wheel refurb other than top marques in fenton as they are quite expensive, any help would be appreciated. also what bhp is possible on the 175 diesel engines whilst keeping original components =)
ktr = ktec racing who are sponsors on here I believe just google for their main site. as for wheels that's the only one I know of locally who have been recommended before. the bhp on the dci is up to about 220 I think with a few different mods but I don't think any have gone pop running silly numbers though so you may well be fine it's only the petrols with stage 2 (as a rule) that have let go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts