Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone hope your all good, i need to pick all your very clever clued up brains now, i have an r26 and a 225, the 225 is having a lowering eibach pro kit fitted to it and it needs new dampers on all 4 corners, just as well do them the same time as the origanals are on 73.000 miles, ive been quoted £85 plus vat per corner from renault which to me sounds a little bit steep, £400, do any of you know of a cheaper deal or an after market set up for the same amount of money or cheaper, i so wish it grew on trees but unfortunately it doesnt lol, thanks guys, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont want coilovers, its not for track use and there a lot of money, i just need uprated dampers to go with the eibach lowering springs.

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
They're aren't any uprated dampers avaliable, you can go down the cup route if its a non cupped car but other than that its standard all the way.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Standard 225 dampers??? Why not r26 dampers which are an upgrade over the standard soft 225 ones???

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think I might have a set at my work R26 dampers with Eibach springs I will have a look in the morning and let you know. they are off a 2007 R26 and done about 40,000 not sure how much ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts