Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate said he saw this BMW M3 raceing past him with an Audi A3 earlier today and this is what happened to it 5 min later saw the driver in the ambulance and his girlfriend was in a bad way she smacked her face of the dash. Bit of a shame

[/img]

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
gutted, doesnt look like a good area for racing (built up area) by the looks of the police tape either they are critically or fatally injured or the car was involved in a crime!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have very little sympathy for people who race in built up areas although I hope there were no casualties.

If it was a race he should get slapped with a reckless driving charge and banned.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Is it just me but that looks like a heavily reinforced lamp post, could it be the base for a speed camera, cctv system?

Richard

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rg225 said:
Is it just me but that looks like a heavily reinforced lamp post, could it be the base for a speed camera, cctv system?

Richard
Yeah it was a CCTV pole but the camera was not on it at the time

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like I used to say to all the boy racers during my British Rallycross Days (hencethe number 77, my race number) "Any fool can drive fast in a straight line!!)

Daft bugger should know better than race in a built up area, or on a public highway for that matter. You can enjoy your driving by going fast in a safe environment but it doesn't mean you have to race. At the end of the day there's very few cars on the road that will beat a Meggy 225 anyhow, so what have we got to prove. There is a time and place for everything and that was not it. That said I sincerely hope everyone involved comes out ok and learns from the experience!!!!

All the best, hope to meet you at the French Car Show,
Phill J

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Hopefully no one got deaded in that but that is what happens when you drive like a silly sausage!!!!!! :?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone else noticed the red bmw in the background?? bet he seen it and thought sh1t i'm gonna dump this here and buy one of those 5star ncap megane's :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
jeez,

A muppit or not driving it, you gotta feel for the sill fcuker who's written off him M3 and his missus!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts