Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Is just The hassle of changing it back over for the MOT, unless you have friend mechs in good places to pass it, other wise I'd go for one.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Why wouldn't you change back to difficult?? Or the old cat won't go back on?

Tas you have your mid box chop done at big city tyres??

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have the 3inch ktec cat back system and stg 1, mot guy is fine with it just wondering if the change is worth the hassle vs performance ?

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Good job I'm not changing my exhaust but won't be having a cat fitted unless I find a garage to pass it.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I know of a few friendly testers!
It's a pain in the ass to fit the cat back for an mot, takes arround 2-3 hours so not the best job to do
Can do your mid box chop too

·
Registered
477 Posts
Why wouldn't you change back to difficult?? Or the old cat won't go back on?

Tas you have your mid box chop done at big city tyres??
Yes mate. Glasshouse street branch. I got to know a guy there called Rich. Top guy. And very good at what he does

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so is it worth it, no spam threading just tell me if the decat is worth the money.............

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Rich at big city won't do the reducer part for you , you will need my mate James at the other big city , the main branch in town in fact rich isn't at glass house street any more he was only there a short while to give them a hand , rich is good at his job but for making systems James is their top man , I've know them both for years Jacob just let me know and I'll get it sorted for you mate

1 - 20 of 28 Posts