Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have for sale a Dension Ice Link plus iPod in car adaptor which also comes with a Brodit side mounting clip. I originally bought this unit for my RS Megane but I have now been informed that it is not compatible with my Cabasse head unit.

This unit is brand new and unfitted, still in all original packaging etc. I believe these retail for the £130-160 region. I am looking for £100 for this (which will include p&p) as it also includes the Brodit clip. Further details on this piece of kit can be found at:

http://www.essentialipod.co.uk/section.php?xSec=17&jssCart=bd4fa5316614bb975716153fcb204439

Thanks for looking and feel free to get in touch if you need any more info.

Cheers
Hugh

·
Registered
147 Posts
Bummer Hugh :cry: :cry:

I went and done the same thing in that I paid for the upgrade to Cabasse headunit with the intention of fitting the ICE Link only to find it's not compatable

I bet this has caught a lot of people out

Do you know whether the ICE Link FM is any good :?

Seems a shame though to pay for the upgrade and then to possibly loss sound quality through the FM link

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi Paul,

I know what you mean, gutted! I probably would have not gone for the Cabasse unit had I known that at the time. My last car was well modded but for my Megane I wanted it to be totally standard hence opting for the stereo upgrade...........oh well, best laid plans and all that!

Cheers
Hugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts