Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the inevitable has happened, and despite all my care when choosing where to park some careless **** has opened a door in to the left rear panel, just above the swage line.

Can anyone recommend a dent removal service in the midlands (Stone / Stafford area) preferrably mobile?

Cheers,
Gareth

·
Registered
153 Posts
happened to me but oh the passenger door same thing on the swage line i called dent devil;s and they guy came the next afternoon . free quotes the paint was not cracked or anything the guy fixed it in 10 min for 40 pounds and u could not even tell there was a dent there best 40 notes i have ever spent dent devils mate they will sort it out no bother hope this helps u . any they will come to u right to your door

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I had seen Dent Devils but it's always good to get a personal recommendation.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Well the inevitable has happened, and despite all my care when choosing where to park some careless **** has opened a door in to the left rear panel, just above the swage line.

Can anyone recommend a dent removal service in the midlands (Stone / Stafford area) preferrably mobile?

Cheers,
Gareth

And remember to pass the cost on to the careless ****, as they were so kind to have left their details (with a heart felt apology) on a little card under the wiper blade... Just like the f****** that dinked my driver door!!
'Park and Run' should be a criminal offence...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts