Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gotnthe small dent the post van made to my passenger door fixed today . the guy came fixed the dent at my door . 40 pounds the best 40 pounds i have ever spent . u can't even tell there was a dent there

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it was a company called panel rescue done it at the door , he got to it thru the window put a sleeve inside the window to protect it . then when in with a thin steel rod and he hooked up a plastic thing with strips on it to reflect against the dent . good job u would never thought it was there not a mark , so well chuffed

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
no it was a company called panel rescue done it at the door , he got to it thru the window put a sleeve inside the window to protect it . then when in with a thin steel rod and he hooked up a plastic thing with strips on it to reflect against the dent . good job u would never thought it was there not a mark , so well chuffed
Can I have details, Wife has a dent in her door.

Much Appreciated.

Kojak

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
give him a call he is in turriff he was at the car about 20 min and i could not beleve it the dent was gone as i said 40 pounds and he came to me done it at the door his number is 07813644262 amazing this ppl have the hands of gods when u want a dent took out . very skilled

1 - 6 of 6 Posts