Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have noticed that I can disconnect my ESP (ASR) at whatever speed I like. Should this happen or are all the reports wrong that say only above 35 Mph it can be disconnected?

Rowdy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never understood that 'above 35mph' statement. I can turn mine off at any spees as well. Usually only do it when i'm at the lights though. :twisted:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
its a feature of the cup pack.

it can be disconnected perminantly if you have a full fat version by finding someone with a clip machine who is willing to set the maximum esp cut in to like 200 mph as opposed to 35 mph.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have to conceed, I've become -VERY- lazy as I've got a full-fat and am forever kicking in the ESP due to a poor mis-match of tyres on the Meg at the moment...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ask Jon Seal and Paul from RS Tuning about this as i am sure Jon has had this done on his

cheers

Jas

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
its on the renault "clip" diagnostic tool theres a secion where you basically tell the ECU that theres no ASR system, only drawback is that you cant disable the traction control as its lumped in with the ABS on a totally seperate computer so the traction control is enabled all the time now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.