Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the windows up wen you lock the car and the sunroof if you got one,.

not saying names but iv meet 3 people now that own 225s that did not know there windows and roof will close wen you lock the car with the 2nd push of the button or the door button.

one of the main toys on the 225 yet alot of the dealers seem to hane NOT pointed this out.

all full fats have it
trophy models
cup models
and the full fat with cup pack has it.

i know this is not for everyone but there are quite a few people that do not know about this.

andy. :p

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I wasn't aware of it til it was pointed out at your place Andy!!

Tis a neat little feature though, one to bear in mind in the summer. When it eventually stops f-ing raining! :lol:

G

·
Mines always done it one of the best gizmo features on the car, also try putting your arm in the way and the windows will stop going up 8)

Jas

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Also the boot lock being in the centre of the badge on the boot operates in the same way!!!

Sorry if you all know that!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I found this out a couple of weeks ago, on my diesel dynamic

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Its a neat feature of all the central locking Renaults, if you unlock it but don't touch the doors it locks after a short time!! My old Clio Grande 1.2 did it as well. :D :D

G

·
andy bassett said:
the windows up wen you lock the car and the sunroof if you got one
andy. :p
... I discovered it some weeks ago while performing the long lost art of reading the manual... Its a really neat feature... but what ive found is that its almost natural to close the drivers window everytime you turn the ignition off.. I guess its very useful when youve got kids (or dumb friends) that just dart off the car in all directions before closing their windows...

What I did discover the other day is the heating element behind the side mirrors when the demist function is activated... Didnt know it existed...

The other thing I 'discovered' was that pressing the door lock button for 5 seconds, activates the ANTI RAID function... which locks the doors automatically at 6mph.... (why 6?)

I agree... should have a sticky on hidden features!

G

·
I already knew about the windows going up. Very cool feature if you ask me. Knew about the anti raid system as well. Used to have it on my old Clio 1.2 Dynamique. Don't know why but i like having it on. It's also funny when you foget to unlock it while girl friend is trying to get in the car while it's raining. :lol:

Everyone probably already knows this but it took me ages to figure out how to put the CD player and aircon on wothout having to have the engine on. :oops:

G

·
Does anybody know why when you hit the recirc. button, the AC icon goes on? Yeah, I know that its cause it actually turns on, but I want to know why they are "linked"

G

·
Alonso225 said:
Nick the Greek said:
Everyone probably already knows this but it took me ages to figure out how to put the CD player and aircon on wothout having to have the engine on. :oops:
How....? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Just press the start/stop button without having your foot on the clutch or brake. :oops:

G

·
Alonso225 said:
Does anybody know why when you hit the recirc. button, the AC icon goes on? Yeah, I know that its cause it actually turns on, but I want to know why they are "linked"
Haven't got a tube of glue!

How about this one? Does anyone know why sometimes theres the little picture of a chair on the climate control and sometimes it disappears?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts