Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Eric cooper and gren and also R26 Scott, had a great time as there wasn't to many on track, also with it being so cold the brakes performed spot on with no fade at all, the last lap was the best though a gren, quite dangerous lol

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
glad you all had a good day mate sorry I couldn't come it's been snowing here since dinner time :(.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
good day, made good progress to near the burton turn off on the a50 and then hit thick snow, max 50mph and had tail twitch, got off the a50 at stoke and it was a 15mph limp back to stone on the b roads. can tell its been snowing since 12 in stoke. shame i couldnt have got that 4th seshion in i had wanted, but 3 quiet long seshions and a 2laps of the 4th in snow aint bad for £50, pluss it mean my tyres live to see a few more mounths of road work yet.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Steve / Eric - good to meet you guys , top day that. Sorry I wasn't around much after lunch but my mate is an ARDS instructor and helped me shave about 5 seconds a lap off my pre-lunch time.

Maybe see you at Bedford on the 18th?

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5 seconds, that's a lot I was going to ask him to jump in with me but I could see he was busy with you, was good to meet you also Scott .

Steve

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
5 seconds, that's a lot I was going to ask him to jump in with me but I could see he was busy with you, was good to meet you also Scott .

Steve
scott that was my 1st time their, i got quiker as the aftonoon went on, but wen i slowed to let you out the pit to follow your lines around to improve mine, i had no chance you where gone. 5 secs is a lot when you where quick befoure lunch.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Glad you all had a good day. Looking forward to seeing you on Sat at Bedford Scott - will give you a call when I'm there - lets just hope this bloody snow holds off!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts