Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at getting a double din hu soon, don't really know which is the best but think I'm gonna stick to the well known brands as prices vary from100 to 1000 on loads of brands i have never heard of. kenwood models seem very good and at decent prices atm, but don't know much at all on these so need some advice , looking to spend £250 - £350, sat nav is a must as i don't really see the point of getting one without.

also would the stalks on steering wheel still work?

and if you could point me in the right direction of all the extras i would need to fit etc

any help would be great, thanks

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hey, headunit choice is very subjective, what I like you mightn't. Having said that, I fitted a jvc unit to my car, I love it. It's pretty much plug and play, apart from cutting the bar that divides the 2 single din spaces to make the larger opening. When I went about finding out how to connect up the steering controls,I found out a car specific lead and a head unit specific patch lead are needed, you'll need both. Also you'll need a surround to make installation look tidy. Google autoleads, they should have everything you'll need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts