Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Folks

Ive got a Ktec dump valve on my 225 at the moment, its staying there so no option of taking it off.

My question is, is it better to have the standard re-circ taken out and blanked off, or keep them both? I thought it would be best to have it blanked off, but ive been given mixed ideas away from the forum...

Opinions please!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Put a blanking plate on, will sound better. Can't tell you if performance is better or not, like you say there's mixed reviews on that.

It's a fiddly job but if you take the air intake off coming from the air box it's a whole lot easier.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
If your keeping the dump valve on then definitely put the blanking plate on. What's the point of having two valves on there.

And when you get fed up of the noise fit a forge recirc! :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
not to hijack your thread matey... I've got a blanking plate for sale if you need it!!!??Makes SUCH a difference to your DV. PM me if you're interested...!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the replies, Recirc is going... Blanking plate will be fitted

not to hijack your thread matey... I've got a blanking plate for sale if you need it!!!??Makes SUCH a difference to your DV. PM me if you're interested...!
Cheers mate, ive got one on the way from another meg sport member, if it falls though I will contact you

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your keeping the dump valve on then definitely put the blanking plate on. What's the point of having two valves on there.

And when you get fed up of the noise fit a forge recirc! :)
Whats the forge recirc sound like by the way ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts