Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Mr Webcode or anyone that may know or anyone that has experienced the same,

My 2 door Megane 225 is just over 1 year old.

Approx 6 months ago the passenger door electric window stopped working while the window was up, it went to the dealer and they fixed it under warranty.

On Monday, the same happened to the drivers side, but, then when I locked the car up on Tuesday, the window went all the way to the bottom, and went KAPUT :( :shock: :? :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :?:

I then couldn't use the car for 2 days until the local dealer had a free slot, Today (Thursday) I had to drive the car 10 miles in the cold, windy, snow while exposed to the elements to the dealers :( :eek: :shock: :? :x :oops: :cry: :twisted: :?: :!:

Is this normal / common Fault ?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its not an uncommon failure i'm afraid.. and not a cheap repair when the car is eventually out of warranty :shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mr Webcode.

Thats abit piss poor though isn't it ???

Two Electric windows in a year.

What's the fault ???

Don't fancy getting billed twice per year for electric windows packing in when the warranty runs out - Any ways around this ???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My drivers side is playing up at the minute it made a nasty crunching sound a few weeks ago and now it flys down and crashes at the bottom .. also on a few occasions when i pull the switch for up the window goes down for a bit then up weird eh ?

·
Registered
693 Posts
my passenger window has just done the same has come down and wont come up carnt get it looked at till wend seeing as its a bank holiday
:twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts