Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right ive just put the R26 back to standard ( All hoses, Intercooler & Map ) it still has 3" K-Tec system and De Cat any way once id done everything i fired here up and she instandly went from normal ideal to slowly dying then cut out started her again and gave it some gas this time she stayed alive but sounded horrid !

Nothing comes up on the dash and nothing comes up on the code reader either ive check that i plugged everything back in witch i did so im at a lose can someone shed some light as im trading it in on Friday !

PS: Also does the same thing on the Stage 1 map....i did snap the clips of the lil black plastic thing on top of the throttle body but that's stuck down with zip ties.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Removed the front lambda plug and she seems to fire up fine and continues to idle but still sounds rather rough, codes 135.300,303 have now appears so will have to check plugs even though they were replaced less than 3 months ago and injectors not much longer before that....

Che was completely fine last night on the way home its only since ive replaced everything shes thrown a hissy fit !

If anyone can shed some more light on this it would be appreciated !

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Sounds like that black pipe is leaking mate. Its right by the air flow sensor. mine was doing it for ages took me ages to bodge it right lol

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
How'd you end up bodging it ?

Its seems to be in right cant see the o ring or that !
Instead of the fingers snapping on mine the all four had come away. I noticed the little green rubber seal was missing too but luckily i had an old broken one lieing round. I attached the seal, and then pressed it down as far as it could go, got the misses to put a few ties round to make a double X figure and then got some silicone sealer on my finger and rubbed round the edges. Has held so far till i can be arsed to replace it. Not picking up any visible leaks on the old guage and the power seems as good as before.

I thought my car was fooked when mine went tho, filled her up with vpower, started the car on the forecourt and it just died, tried again and the same as what your describing. I had to limp home, everytime i stopped the car died. Thought my turbo had gone, kept getting the misses to start the car at home and could hear the air leak straight away.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While i was replacing the hose they snapped i have no idea where the legs have went im assuming in the intake somewhere !

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
Yeah if that's the same time as your problem that could be your problem and its stuck somewhere

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well after this last night i just left the car in the drive got up this morning to go for some rolls started the car and all is fine again (Lambda disconnected) on the drive the car was hesitant at 2k in 3/4 gear at 3.

Either way it gets traded in tonight/tomorrow so im not fussed as long as it get me to the deal then its there problem after that

Cheers for the help though folks !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts