Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
You can order the down pipe from rs tuning mate as for the sport cat I'm not too sure but if you speak to Dixie I'm sure he will be able to tell you.
I don't know of anyone that' got that zorst so really Can't wait to hear the Remus on a 250...! Make sure you get a vid up once fitted!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think the Miltek downpipe is the best (no weldings at all),just get a good 100 or 200 cell kat (you can find plenty on ebay) and let it weld in the first section of the Remus exhaust .I did the same (I have the Ktec exhaust)
Picture from the kat welded in the Ktec exhaust.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1. so did you get any emission light come on your dash?
2. i can't seem to find the down pipe on the miltek site.
3. can you give me a link of the cat you use. thanks...

And yes guys i will put some videos up, but it won't be until after christmas.

·
Registered
492 Posts

No emission light but you have to get an extension (you can see it on the picture from the downpipe)
I always buy this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/304-Stainle...ps=63&clkid=4661095485382561875#ht_500wt_1413

Downpipe is the one for the R26R, fits perfect on the 250 RS

I can't give you a link for the sportkat because I buy these from friends off mine who uses these to build exhausts only for Porsche ,but you can find lots on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_n...ell&_osacat=14761&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

No emission light but you have to get an extension (you can see it on the picture from the downpipe)
I always buy this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/304-Stainle...ps=63&clkid=4661095485382561875#ht_500wt_1413

Downpipe is the one for the R26R, fits perfect on the 250 RS

I can't give you a link for the sportkat because I buy these from friends off mine who uses these to build exhausts only for Porsche ,but you can find lots on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_n...ell&_osacat=14761&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
thanks alot Dixie...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
the problem you will find with a downpipe with the remus is you will still have a section of the std exhaust in use as it does not join onto the flange like the milltek, scorpion or ktec
HERE is a sports cat

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks mark... i will see how it goes when the exhaust arrives, if its going to be too complicated i will just use the cat back and leave it as that... but i'll see.. thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
the problem you will find with a downpipe with the remus is you will still have a section of the std exhaust in use as it does not join onto the flange like the milltek, scorpion or ktec
HERE is a sports cat
The Miltek downpipe will fit on the std exhaust without problems,if you want to use the bolts Miltek supplies you have to drill the 3 holes in the std exhaust a little larger but you can also use smaller bolts.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It'll be easy to fit the Remus along with a de-cat downpipe. You just need to get a small section fabricated that slip on to where the Remus would join the OE exhaust.

I recently purchased the Remus Titanium and this is what I plan to do after Xmas.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It'll be easy to fit the Remus along with a de-cat downpipe. You just need to get a small section fabricated that slip on to where the Remus would join the OE exhaust.

I recently purchased the Remus Titanium and this is what I plan to do after Xmas.
so i am guessing you have not put the remus on your car as yet, would love to here what it sounds like...
even though mine will be here in about a week i won't be putting on till after christmas too..

·
Registered
96 Posts
so i am guessing you have not put the remus on your car as yet, would love to here what it sounds like...
even though mine will be here in about a week i won't be putting on till after christmas too..
No not yet. Gotta get a piece fabricated to join to the downpipe and then slip over the Remus. Will get it done after the holidays. I'm still waiting to see if a group buy for a decat dp will go ahead.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
will do, i asked for a few decals when i order the exhaust at essen motor show did't know they where going to send so many... but i am not complaining,
i was going to wait until after the holidays to fit it, but now that its here it will be going on about tuesday next week..

1 - 20 of 58 Posts