Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pain in the ass car! ;) Driverside exhaust tip fell off last night, never realised at the time and can't find it at the side of the road where I think it might have happened. Was only doing 30 in 3rd too, more annoying when driving normally!

So, can these tips be bought seperatly? Anyone got one? Or am I looking at getting 2 aftermarket tips welded on instead?

Changing the exhaust isn't an option I'm afraid

Cheers
John

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Livingston, Scotland. Quite happy to cover postage etc if you fancy selling 1 of them though!

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
You cant just fit a back box mate. The exhaust is 1 piece over the axle, so you would probably be better with the whole system...

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well Id only need the sleeve kit if I cut it. Which I would but then I wouldnt need the centre section!

Fancy taking a tip off it?!

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not worth replacing a whole exhaust just for the tip though is it? Unless its free ;)

Exhaust itself is in good nick, only need a tip.

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Nah not really but for someone to remove your back box, cut off the tip and weld aftermarket ones on, it will cost you more than just buying my exhaust and a sleeve from liviautoparts.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Make it £30 and I'll pick it up!

And we have more than enough to do, stripping a sheddy 1.2 right down and servicing a 172! On Sat morning!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts