Megane Sport Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
www.rsmegane.com
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, without going into it too much, over the last few days I've had to move/delete/edit over 40 threads posted on the site.

Issues include threads placed in the wrong section by bronze users, items being sold in 'Renaultsport Megane' section, people spamming threads on items just because they dont agree with no reason or justification, people not even considering the search function use and sometimes things as audacious as "im not going to bother signing up but heres... etc, etc". Recently this trend has increased ALOT, it stems from users not reading the forum rules which are clear for all to see, people deliberately avoiding posting in the right section and well often attempts to pull a quick one seem to be the cause.

The benefit of this site is in the fact you join and pay a fee to use its facilities. Posting in 'for sale' when not a member is against rules.

People that have signed up to megsport have PM'd on various occasions saying it takes the ****, we are going to clamp down on it and keep the site running as it should be.

People that continue to flout the rules are gunning for infractions and cooling off periods, that includes negatively spamming threads..

We all want the forum to continue to grow and be a great source of communication and knowledge but myself and other mods dont want to sit having to modify threads, move them when they've deliberately been placed in the wrong section and have to delete stuff thats been covered countless times. Hell, I hate having to even post this but enough is enough. And I know this doesn't even apply to 95% of the website users.

If you have a problem PM a mod or admin, we will always endeavour to help, just remember we too want to come on and enjoy, help and learn we arent robots.

Thanks for everyones continued co-operation as we update sections and make a few more changes to the site. :)

Naith

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.