Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly a warm welcome to the new forum.

I have created this special section for you guys only, so you can discuss anything you like with regards to meetings etc. Only you guys and the mods can see it.

As your aware, Sarah (Meganechick) is looking after this area for me, so hopefully this area should make it easier to communicate with with each other.

You should all see that you have a nice super dooper signature now under each of your new posts you make. Ive added this, so that the users can see easily who their reps are. I have also changed your user titles to suit as well.

Should there be any issues or problems over the next few days, drop it down on this post here, so i can try and iron them out. Easiest thing would be for you each to post a reply. That way i can see you have access to this forum and also check your signature works.

You should have moderator powers to your particular area, where you can edit, stick and move posts. Have a play about with it and any problems, let me know.

As this is a brand new forum and the latest version, it can do a lot more than the old one, so any ideas, let me know and ill see what i can do.

Thanks for your efforts so far.

Dave

·
Moderator & Area Rep - West Midlands
2,285 Posts
lovin the sig, works a treat, great to have MS back in my life, i can now stop talking to the wife - until the next down time

only one small problem i've had so far after looking around, it may be my end, its painfully slow
never know MS to be this slow before, apart from that

where shall i start lol :shiny[1]::shiny[1]::shiny[1]:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts