Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so apparently it has been said that FCS is being held at donny on the 17th june.....what do you guys think about that......

personally i think its a great track but awful venue, and no were to watch other than down the strait IRRC

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well im not sure i only went with Steve a few weeks ago but it was for a track day and you could only watch down the strait? iv never been to a show there i cant imagine it being good unless its in a complete different area to the paddock?

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
yeah great track but viewing is not the best, rocky is a better place for a "show" dony better for a "track" day imo anyways.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I went to bikefest there a few years ago and it was brilliant. Love the fact it's closer to home. Love the circuit first knee down experience so it holds a special place for me.
I'll be attending and if there is track time avliable I'll be out there for sure.

Not sure where they will put all the trade and club stands but in sure it will be good.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Herc - yes mate it's usually the clubs main get together for the year - usually really good attendance - think there were about 70 of us last year plus dave the club chief organises a renault hospitally bus/marquee for us with food all day - its great!!
Should be even better at donny - just wish it didn't always clash with le mans!

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i cant wait.....if i can get insurance out the way and tyres i will have some big visual mods in place before hopefully :-D

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Think I'm going to get there this year as it my local track, 5min back home.
Must book day of work and sort out a detail.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts