Megane Sport Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
I went to bikefest there a few years ago and it was brilliant. Love the fact it's closer to home. Love the circuit first knee down experience so it holds a special place for me.
I'll be attending and if there is track time avliable I'll be out there for sure.

Not sure where they will put all the trade and club stands but in sure it will be good.
It will be ace, I knew about the venue ages ago and had to keep it secret lol. trade area will take over the pit lane. The stands will each have a garage. Including me:D

Discussion starter · #34 ·
i didnt know mate....iv only been there once in my life and from were i was stood you could only see the strait but iv googled shows there and some grass corners seem to be nice if its open

You will be able to get the tickets on here as that will give you a club stand pass. Dave normally sorts out VIP passes so you get food and drinks for a little extra, well worth doing. If you are just wanting to go to the show without displaying you can get your tickets from the frenchcarshow.co.uk website.

i missed last year did not know about it before i work next to rocky aswell for last 13 years but only got my meg just after the show so im really looking forward to this this year.

Apart from the roads in and out of donington its a great race track with great views ive had some cracking photos over the years from there. people who are doing track time will love it compared to rockingham D:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.