Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly I would just like to thank everyone who came to FCS at the weekend. I hope everybody had a great time, at least until the rain started !!

Thanks to Mark Dow and all the FCS team for putting on a great show...

Would also like to say Thanks to Luke and the Renault UK guys for all their help on the day and for bringing along some of the latest Renaultsport cars and the passenger rides.

SHOW AND SHINE
Winners of this years show and shine were:

1st - Nathan Hayes - Alien Green 225

2nd- Gillian Robertson - LY R26

3rd - Christine Bock - LY R26

HELP FOR HEROES RAFFLE

A big thank you to Gillian and Dani who took time out of their day to sell the tickets and all of you who bought raffle tickets on Saturday.

We managed to raise £266 !
Also thanks to -

Russ at Midlands Car Care
DoDo Juice
The Ultimate Finish

For donating the Prizes and also [email protected] (Adam Greenhouse) for all the other prizes ! cant thank him enough.

FEEDBACK

We are already planning next years FCS. We would love to hear your thoughts on this years show and ideas of what you would like to see next year.

Stevie & Nigel

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it onto stand with you guys this year; I had already committed to organising the 306oc.co.uk stand as I've been staff on there for years! I did pop over briefly to look at the cars, and on the chillout day I was parked next to an UB R26 with Green (focus rs?) aloys on it?

One question; Gillian, did you get your car Ventureshield wrapped by BodyguardUK? Just wondering; I was up there about a month ago getting mine wrapped, and the guys said they'd done another LY R26, and the owner was about as pedantic about their paintwork as I was ;) I took that as a compliment!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
My first time on a MeganeSport stand but found it fantastic, got lucky with the excellent spot right in the thick of it.

I think we should have club camping next year lol, stop hotelling it you bunch of wimps.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it onto stand with you guys this year; I had already committed to organising the 306oc.co.uk stand as I've been staff on there for years! I did pop over briefly to look at the cars, and on the chillout day I was parked next to an UB R26 with Green (focus rs?) aloys on it?

One question; Gillian, did you get your car Ventureshield wrapped by BodyguardUK? Just wondering; I was up there about a month ago getting mine wrapped, and the guys said they'd done another LY R26, and the owner was about as pedantic about their paintwork as I was ;) I took that as a compliment!!
Yip that was me ;) they are really good there, I'm actually surprised I've not been back to get more wrapped!! My cars on their website and I usually have some of their cards on the car when out and about at shows!! Don't think they could forget me!!

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Brill day. Big thanks to u steve...u went out of your way to get prizes and out of your own pocket plus thanks to gillian for getting the raffle going...selling...ect brill amout rasied. Thanks to madmax again this year for all his sorting everything else out. Sorry if i missed anyone....

Im thinking bit of a bbq next year steve.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brill day. Big thanks to u steve...u went out of your way to get prizes and out of your own pocket plus thanks to gillian for getting the raffle going...selling...ect brill amout rasied. Thanks to madmax again this year for all his sorting everything else out. Sorry if i missed anyone....

Im thinking bit of a bbq next year steve.
Thanks, yeah a BBQ would be good. I know a few people had bbq's at there cars but would be good to all have one together at some point during the day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah was a awwesome day :)
Probs the best car show i have been to in a while. The weather helped as well :).
Did anyone take any pictures of the cars on the stand?
Cheers everyone for being so friendly as well :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts