Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right iv had the r26 2 wks now and iv got a fiew questions. First why does it take 2/3 goes to shut the boot? Think iv got somthing wrong with the suspencion not knoking but making thuding noises every now and then iv got warenty so not to botherd about that but would lile to know. Last up is the clutch suposed to be quite high? Might just be where it sits but thawt id ask

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
My boot takes 2 Attemps to close if the parcel shelf is off the clip.

Lift the boot and just give the Parcel shelf a push to make sure it's in the correct holders.

Have a good Christmas and new year.

All te best with your r26

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
PLEASE!

Learn to use spell check! It took me two goes just to read your post. Doesn't your browser have spellcheck?

In teacher mode:
Right iv had the r26 2 wks now and iv got a fiew questions. First why does it take 2/3 goes to shut the boot? Think iv got somthing wrong with the suspencion not knoking but making thuding noises every now and then iv got warenty so not to botherd about that but would lile to know. Last up is the clutch suposed to be quite high? Might just be where it sits but thawt id ask

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys used my phone to right it and didnt look over it beffore posting. Anyone know what the thuding might be? And the clutch?

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
( Have ) u got anything better to do?? ( I ) didn't come on to ask for grammar lessons
I didn't come here to try and figure out what you're trying to say ;) It's not that hard is it? By the way, it's not grammar it is spelling lessons. And something that must be near on impossible to perform in this day and age with auto correction on browsers and mobile phones ;). I commend you in your efforts to completely avoid correct spelling.

I'm only pulling your chain. No offence meant. It's just that you make it very hard work for people to read your posts and actually help you.
:kiss:
d'ya getme init.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I didn't come here to try and figure out what you're trying to say ;) It's not that hard is it? By the way, it's not grammar it is spelling lessons. And something that must be near on impossible to perform in this day and age with auto correction on browsers and mobile phones ;). I commend you in your efforts to completely avoid correct spelling.

I'm only pulling your chain. No offence meant. It's just that you make it very hard work for people to read your posts and actually help you.
d'ya getme init.
Come on bahnstormer the fella could of had a reasonable explanation one being the drink from night before :)

The boot tip help you mate?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if you struggled to read it that much why didn't you just give up and look at another thread instead of trying to make yourself feel good by acting the big i am on a forum? how old are you?

ill go have a look now thanks mate

dan

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Aww mate chill out. I was only saying spend some time and use the language you were thought at school. It's easier for everyone that way. It only takes a coupe of seconds.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Bahnstormer how long does the 24h nurburg last?? I get the 24h race but is it a weekend away jobby?? And if their is quite a few that go would they be a meet up beforehand and all drive together??

Main reason I post here instead of the thread (changing subject) ha

Cheers jacob

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Ok having read the post again it's 17th -20th so that's one question already answered :-/

But the one that isn't answers Is the meet up before, then drive up?

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
Clutch you need to compare against another one really, clutches do wear though mine has now gone higher.
boot as already said or its not aligned properly.
Suspension could be a shocker fault or it maybe normal. Have you tried another one?
without hearing it, its hard to say.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts

d'ya getme init.
Am I doing this right?

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Yes highlight function seems to be working right ;). However on the spelling may I refer you to the Oxford Dictionary (This would be the correct spelling considering we are in the UK?:
offence |əˈfens|
noun
British spelling of offense.
offense |əˈfens|(Brit. offence )
noun
1 a breach of a law or rule; an illegal act: neither offense violates any federal law.
• a thing that constitutes a violation of what is judged to be right or natural: the outcome is an offense to basic justice.
2 annoyance or resentment brought about by a perceived insult to or disregard for oneself or one's standards or principles: he went out, making it clear he'd taken offense | I didn't intend to give offense .
3 |ˈôfens, ˈäf-|the action of attacking: [ as modifier ] : reductions in strategic offense arsenals.
• (in sports) the team or players who are attempting to score or advance the ball.
• (in sports) the condition of possessing the ball or being on the team attempting to score.
PHRASES
no offense informal do not be offended.
ORIGIN late Middle English: from Old French offens ‘misdeed,’ from Latin offensus ‘annoyance,’ reinforced by French offense, from Latin offensa ‘a striking against, a hurt, or displeasure’; based on Latin offendere ‘strike against.’

·
Registered
250 Posts
My car has recently developed the hard to close boot function also, I have to slam it quite a few times before it takes. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys will have to have a look at another meg hopefully ill be meeting up with tim soon and ill have a look at his see if its just me being paranoid.

with the clutch it seams to have the bite point then another inch or so where the pedal just travels if i rest my foot on it it moves that one inch or so in, sorry if that is impossible to understand its just hard to explain

dan

1 - 20 of 29 Posts