Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally ordered new 225 through "buymynewcar".I :D f anyone is on the site think of getting a 225 i would recommend them unreservedly.Ade and lisa have been very helpful.Ordered a full fat 5dr with cup pack and recaros in Ultra Blue.I know the colour gets mixed receptions but if i'am driving my 225 i want others to know about it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Jono said:
Ordered a full fat 5dr with cup pack and recaros in Ultra Blue.
Can you get a 5dr with recaros? I thought that was only an option on the 3dr.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope so just placed order and paid deposit.In the Renault brochure it doesn't say that you can't. :?

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
I so want to go for the ultra blue...

But i don't know what it looks like in the person..

I'm stuck between black and the ultra blue..

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was the same but thought Even though i like to look after my car i don't want to spend hours cleaning it for it to be "black" 5 mins down the road.I think ultra blue is going to be a love it or hate it colour like Inferno is.

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
I think your right mate,

My car at the minute is kinda like the ultra blue:

If i could see the ultra blue in the flesh i could say yes or no straight away.

Think i might still sway to it...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buymynewcar have just contacted me and you CAN'T get recaros with 5dr

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
hmmm

i am soooo undecided about the colour

My Renault stealer just told me that the Albi Blue is officially on-hold... not going into production for the foreseable future.. which means its ultra Blue of nothing

not sure i am that brave without seeing it up close

but then I see pics like this 1 and i feel much braver !

G

·
Vol said:
hmmm

i am soooo undecided about the colour

My Renault stealer just told me that the Albi Blue is officially on-hold... not going into production for the foreseable future.. which means its ultra Blue of nothing

not sure i am that brave without seeing it up close

but then I see pics like this 1 and i feel much braver !

Excellent photo dude

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats the picture that made me decide to plum for Ultra Blue.Everyone on the forum is right,There are so many different pics of the allegedly "Ultra Blue" colour that i was papping my self not to order the wrong colour but thought F**k it go for it.From looking at all the pics it can't be that bad :shock: :shock:

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Jono said:
Finally ordered new 225 through "buymynewcar".I :D f anyone is on the site think of getting a 225 i would recommend them unreservedly.Ade and lisa have been very helpful.Ordered a full fat 5dr with cup pack and recaros in Ultra Blue.I know the colour gets mixed receptions but if i'am driving my 225 i want others to know about it. :wink:
Glad you've taken the plunge. Any idea when youll get it?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
June i tjink from what buymynewcar have said before on delivery dates would love to get it earlier.Got a 307 dturbo at the moment so jumping back into a Renaultsport model is going to be a big change but one i'am looking forward to. :D :D

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
:/ scared me m8

i hope to place my order in about 14 days, and i need my new car in June at the absolute latest (touring scotland at the end of June)

G

·
Vol said:
:/ scared me m8

i hope to place my order in about 14 days, and i need my new car in June at the absolute latest (touring scotland at the end of June)
You need to get your order placed charpish dude :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts