Megane Sport Forum banner

Finally Ordered

2043 Views 20 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Jono
Finally ordered new 225 through "buymynewcar".I :D f anyone is on the site think of getting a 225 i would recommend them unreservedly.Ade and lisa have been very helpful.Ordered a full fat 5dr with cup pack and recaros in Ultra Blue.I know the colour gets mixed receptions but if i'am driving my 225 i want others to know about it. :wink:
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Jono said:
Ordered a full fat 5dr with cup pack and recaros in Ultra Blue.
Can you get a 5dr with recaros? I thought that was only an option on the 3dr.
hope so just placed order and paid deposit.In the Renault brochure it doesn't say that you can't. :?
I so want to go for the ultra blue...

But i don't know what it looks like in the person..

I'm stuck between black and the ultra blue..
I was the same but thought Even though i like to look after my car i don't want to spend hours cleaning it for it to be "black" 5 mins down the road.I think ultra blue is going to be a love it or hate it colour like Inferno is.
I think your right mate,

My car at the minute is kinda like the ultra blue:

If i could see the ultra blue in the flesh i could say yes or no straight away.

Think i might still sway to it...
See less See more
Buymynewcar have just contacted me and you CAN'T get recaros with 5dr
hmmm

i am soooo undecided about the colour

My Renault stealer just told me that the Albi Blue is officially on-hold... not going into production for the foreseable future.. which means its ultra Blue of nothing

not sure i am that brave without seeing it up close

but then I see pics like this 1 and i feel much braver !

See less See more
G
Jono said:
Buymynewcar have just contacted me and you CAN'T get recaros with 5dr
:( - sorted now
G
Vol said:
hmmm

i am soooo undecided about the colour

My Renault stealer just told me that the Albi Blue is officially on-hold... not going into production for the foreseable future.. which means its ultra Blue of nothing

not sure i am that brave without seeing it up close

but then I see pics like this 1 and i feel much braver !

Excellent photo dude
G
Liking the look of that front splittter . Alex how much ???
Thats the picture that made me decide to plum for Ultra Blue.Everyone on the forum is right,There are so many different pics of the allegedly "Ultra Blue" colour that i was papping my self not to order the wrong colour but thought F**k it go for it.From looking at all the pics it can't be that bad :shock: :shock:
G
That looks gorgeous mate if i could talk her round i would order one tomorrow ....
Jono said:
Finally ordered new 225 through "buymynewcar".I :D f anyone is on the site think of getting a 225 i would recommend them unreservedly.Ade and lisa have been very helpful.Ordered a full fat 5dr with cup pack and recaros in Ultra Blue.I know the colour gets mixed receptions but if i'am driving my 225 i want others to know about it. :wink:
Glad you've taken the plunge. Any idea when youll get it?
June i tjink from what buymynewcar have said before on delivery dates would love to get it earlier.Got a 307 dturbo at the moment so jumping back into a Renaultsport model is going to be a big change but one i'am looking forward to. :D :D
June !!!

that circa 16 weeks ffs :(

i thought it was a 10-12 week lead-time ?
G
The car is on order will get the delivery schedule from Renault pretty soon.

:lol:
:/ scared me m8

i hope to place my order in about 14 days, and i need my new car in June at the absolute latest (touring scotland at the end of June)
G
Vol said:
:/ scared me m8

i hope to place my order in about 14 days, and i need my new car in June at the absolute latest (touring scotland at the end of June)
You need to get your order placed charpish dude :)
G
Alrite Jono.

You've already had abit of a taster in mine. New road @ 120mph :D 8) :shock: 8) :D .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.