Megane Sport Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Site Admin
20,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Juicer said:
I know what you mean about the front but I think it's growing on me. I was originally going to get a steel grey phase 1 until I found out about the new model. I do prefer the interior on the phase 2 and I do like the new seats. The MP3 stereo is very good as well, got loads of albums on a single disk and you can bring up the album and track info. I've attached some pictures of the interior. They're not the greatest as it's dark.

Cheers

Richard
Rich, you'll have to try and come to the French car show mate. Be good to have a facelift there.

· Registered
1,808 Posts
VERY VERY VERY NICE MATE :D :D :D
In a similar boat to you.Went to order a 225 ages ago but thanks to this forum got wind of the face lifted model beibg released so decided to wait.It's been an agonising wait but i have ordered my 225 5dr full fat with cup pack and multi c.d. from "buymynewcar" in Ultra Blue.15th April delivery date.

· Registered
227 Posts
Great pics juicer, I have also orderd my facelift without ever seeing the car in the flesh on the pre-facelift. Did not realise that the facelift was comming out until I found this site. Mine wil be an 5Dr inferno. Whats the ride like with the cup pack on, is it very hard. Love the seats.

Could you do a couple of dash pics

Uncle

G

·
I spotted a 225 Cup facelift..

Mind you I was driving it after the PDi :wink: .. Ride is good with the Cup pack..

The Recaros are very nice indeed :twisted: The exhaust looks the same as the preface lift..

G

·
I am driving a facelift RS with Cup pack and Recaros in Ultra Blue. :D
The car is a bit of a misbuild and has turned up with F1 decals and a numbered plaque :shock:

· Registered
1,840 Posts
CarlT said:
I am driving a facelift RS with Cup pack and Recaros in Ultra Blue. :D
The car is a bit of a misbuild and has turned up with F1 decals and a numbered plaque :shock:
:shock: I take it that your recaro seats are leather?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.