Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i have the notorious arch chips and i had had enough so decided to go for some mud flaps but i hated the OEM ones on my previous megane.

So i got in contact with a16pse and within a few days these arrived :) Big thanks to a16pse for these.

*stickers were bought from ebay, fingers crossed they stay on :p

So i got the chance to fit them today and im pretty pleased with them. Here is the results...

Okay okay, they are not to everyones taste but as you seen from the photo i needed them BADLY :surrender: I will be getting them resprayed very soon; just too busy with uni ATM.

·
Registered
127 Posts
**** sake you must have a well paying job or very generous parents to be able to afford an r26 while still at uni! either that or a nice phat student loan lol.

oh yeah and your flaps look quite good :tt2:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**** sake you must have a well paying job or very generous parents to be able to afford an r26 while still at uni! either that or a nice phat student loan lol.

oh yeah and your flaps look quite good :tt2:
A whole year of saving and a summer of blood, sweat and tears sitting on the drive haha

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
There should be a clear paint protection film at the lower part of the rear arch,has someone removed them

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm doing mechanical engineering at Glasgow mate. Yeah it's not the cheapest to run but I don't live far from the Uni so it's manageable.

Yeah I bought the car from Rocket on here and he had them resprayed at one point he said.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
I'm doing mechanical engineering at Glasgow mate. Yeah it's not the cheapest to run but I don't live far from the Uni so it's manageable.

Yeah I bought the car from Rocket on here and he had them resprayed at one point he said.
Just spotted this post and there weren't any protectors on the car when I had it but yes, I did have both sides on these patches fixed before selling the car by chips away about last June. Not sure I'd use them again after seeing this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts