Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening/Morning folks,

Had to use my R26 tonight to go to work, Ended up sliding in the snow into another vehicle, denting my bumper slightly and also pushing the near side fog light back by about 1.5 to 2.0 inches.

I am just wondering if there is anyway of pulling this out or accessing it to put it back in place without having to drop the bumper off.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
If you dont want to remove the bumper you can undo the screws at the front of the arch liner, pull back enough to get your hand in and maybe hopefully push the lamp back into position if its not broke its mounts. I have gained access this way before but it is a pain.

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you dont want to remove the bumper you can undo the screws at the front of the arch liner, pull back enough to get your hand in and maybe hopefully push the lamp back into position if its not broke its mounts. I have gained access this way before but it is a pain.
Yup, if you still cant get to it then take the wheel off and take the front arch liner off. ull have all the space in the world to get access to the fog.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after a few hours the lamp will not move, So I have decided a new bumper is also needed as it is shattered and a bit bent on the mounts. I'm hopefully going to see if Paul @ RS tuning can get me a new bumper and also do my intercooler all at the same time!

The life of owning a car and pranging it is just awful :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts