Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sky have let me down. Mines gone up by £60 odd quid. Points have come off. 9yrs driving and ncb etc and yet it goes up really does my nut to be fair arsewipes. Any ideas for better quotes?

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I can guarantee mine will rise more than 60 sheets it always has. I had a 2.2 Astra coupe went from 1500-2300. Bring On the may quote :(

·
www.rsmegane.com
11,432 Posts
my renewal with flux is exactly the same as last year at 1054, i've been on moneysupermarket and found 697...! with admiral, so i'll contact flux tell them and see if the can match it as i value their customer service skills and helpfulness when needed, try that?

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
With Naith on this. Last year I asked admiral if they wanted my business for £x price, they said yes.

FWIW my insurance came down by £400 this year, it is just a statistical assessment of risk. It is all the planks that keep crashing / being crashed into and then claiming whiplash injuries you want to be annoyed by.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I've had quotes about a grand cheaper than last year through confused. Not had my renewel through yet allthough I bet they'll just knock a hunred (if i'm lucky) off last years quote and expect me to take it!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I got a quote through last year for my l200 animal through money super market (£900) but because I didn't take it out in the time they had given me it went up £300 or so can they do that?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
my renewal with flux is exactly the same as last year at 1054, i've been on moneysupermarket and found 697...! with admiral, so i'll contact flux tell them and see if the can match it as i value their customer service skills and helpfulness when needed, try that?
Yeah im with admiral, its the best quote i could get £660 with everything declared, adrian flux where stuck at £950 and said admiral must have given me wrong price lol.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I got a quote through last year for my l200 animal through money super market (£900) but because I didn't take it out in the time they had given me it went up £300 or so can they do that?
I did a few quotes over a spread of days, same infomation but between the 2 cheapest quotes I had there was £100 difference. I also got them to start on the day mine is up so hopefully shouldn't get that problem you did.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
True about the cash but its the principle really. And besides im getting closer to the 1k mark again.

Best of it is my clio was fully declared. engine conversion the lot. was running 300horses and was 800notes. that was 5years ago

1 - 12 of 12 Posts