Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above go on the meganesport.net facebook page and there is an offer to use your 250 for a r&d = free map.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All i know is his name? Karl robertson, he is friends with meganechick on here pm her she might know more mate, don't know who he works for he's just asking for a 250 and you can have a £400 map free for your troubles. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Strange that he's looking for a RS250 to map then? Or are Renault dealerships going to start offering after market tuning options? Like local Seat dealerships with Revo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Hi guys

Ill make it abit more clear. Its got nothing to do with the Dealer i work for. As some of you are aware i have a Twingo RS that has had a little bit done to it. The work has been done by Mulgari Automotive. The guy i have been dealing with at Mulgari has asked me to find him a Megane 250 so they can develope a remap for the 250.

Mulgari have worked on a few Renaultsports (Twingo 133's, Clio 172's and Clio V6's). I have had a few emails to my forum email address [email protected] that i have been forwarding onto Mulgari. If there is anyone else intrest feel free to email me and i can forward the email on.

Just to make it clear it has nothing to do with SMC just the Tuning company i use.

Karl

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for the heads up karl, I have spoken with Ben at Mulgari and i'm booked in for after xmas!! I will keep you posted on it! Sounds very good. You impressed with what they did with your twingo?

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Thanks for the heads up karl, I have spoken with Ben at Mulgari and i'm booked in for after xmas!! I will keep you posted on it! Sounds very good. You impressed with what they did with your twingo?
No problem mate.

Bens top notch and so is Mulgaris work! Guessing you have seen my Dyno chart?

Cant wait to see the results.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
£400 for a 5bhp & 3.5lb/ft gain, thats madness . . . or am i missing something?!
Naturally aspirated cars are generally very hard to tune without serious work. To see big horsepower gains you usually need exhaust, intake, cams ect. I spent about 2 grand getting my old ST from 150bhp to 185bhp. That said, it totally transformed the car.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Just had a nosy on the mulgari website, they appear to be using good old viezu maps for anyone who is brave enough.........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts