Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As people are convoying down from different areas of the country, i have devised a central meeting location. So all the cars can convoy to the show.

Those wanting to go straight to the show are more than welcome to, as long as they have got their tickets !!!!

Otherwise, if you want to be part of the longest convoy of 225's, the address is here:-

Premier Travel Inn
Glen Rise
Oadby
Leicester
Leicestershire
LE2 4RG

Gates open at 7am.

Suggested meeting time is 6.30am at the above address if anyone has anything different.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
bit early in it i would have to leave at 3 to get there for 6.30 thought the show starts at 9 cant we get to the hotel for 7.30 -8.00 that give ya an hour to get there and i belive the hotel is close to fcs

G

·
Dave did you ask Jon about the Corus Hotel Leicester LE8 4GD, closer to the M1 for everyone and easier access to Bruntingthorpe, just an idea we can run past people. Cheers Phill

·
Registered
147 Posts
Me and the wifey will be staying there so count us in Dave

Not long to go now :D :D

Paul

·
Registered
153 Posts
hello is itok to meet yous guys at he show at 7am on sunday mornin as my mate who is par ofclio sport is goin then aswell.

chris

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
we are meetin at the hotel just after 8. Maybe once we are all thre you should come down and see us

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Paul,

Check your PM as me/jamie/phil might meet up with you guys sor some saturday night entertainment unless you wanna come to us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts