Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

We can use this thread to coordinate a time and meeting point for everybody who's coming from the north...

First you should confirm attendance and post your location.

Maybe the ones from Huddersfield, say, meet at a petrol station near Ainley top and then convoy to the next meeting point where we could meet the ones from manchester and liverpool... and then joing the rest of convoys along the way... I dunno... just an idea..

Post all your suggestions here...

Alonso

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi alonso am thinking of coming to the show im from hudds (never seen your car around) sounds a good as place as any to meet :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marccrocker said:
Hi alonso never seen your car around ...
Never seen the car around cause its not our daily-driver (the nitrous oxide system is not completely sorted out yet, and the ohlins suspension just makes the ride to choppy for everyday use, plus my mrs thinks the roll cage makes it too uncomfortable to get in and out.. She's a wuss!) :roll:

so for the FCS ill just take de Exige...

J/K

Yep... That petrol station close to Ainley top sounds good... Do you know anybody else from our area that is going?

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
do you huddersfield guys come over to the m1 on the way down? What about coming over to wooley egde service to go down with us leeds/barsley lot?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jonseal said:
do you huddersfield guys come over to the m1 on the way down? What about coming over to wooley egde service to go down with us leeds/barsley lot?
Im game!

Will have to coordinate via email and then mobile at some point...

So to all the northern convoy people... heres mine

[email protected]

drop me a line so I have yours.... and we´ll take it from there...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To recap...

... So to recap..

I am meeting Davelee and Marccrocker at Ainley Top (J24 - M62) and then meeting Jonseal at Wooley Egde service to go down with us leeds/barsley lot?

Who else is joining?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just in process of sorting my tickets out now.

ainley top sounds good for meeting. what time we expecting that to be?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm comin from manchester so I could meet yers as i join the m1, jct 35A - by rotherham (according to theaa.com). anyone wanna set a time for our meet? I know jon fancies 5:30 so we arrive latest 9am - everyone fine with tha?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
phily_225cup said:
I'm comin from manchester so I could meet yers as i join the m1, jct 35A - by rotherham (according to theaa.com). anyone wanna set a time for our meet? I know jon fancies 5:30 so we arrive latest 9am - everyone fine with tha?
Being the foreign one here... I am allowing myself the privilege to be completely lost regarding arrival and travel times... In that respect gentlemen I will grant you the honour of performing all triangulations, extrapolations and permutations and determine the right time to meet the rest of members along the glorious british motorways....

You just tell me when to be where (I presume Ainley top petrol station) and Ill be there...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jacob said:
ill be at the wooley edge services we meetin for 530?
How far is that from Huddersfield? Im trying to calculate the distance to but cant seem to find a location..

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
From Huddersfield Town FC to Wooley edge is 12.7 miles and takes 22 minutes. Hope that helps.

What time do we need to be there?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts