Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now looking at ordering tickets for the french car show.

I think the best way is for people to send me the money and ill either post the tickets out to you or give them to people on the day.

Various payment methods accepted including:-

Paypal
Cheque
Bank Transfer
Cash - if posting at own risk.

Tickets booked before the event are £10 per person. Children under 14 are free.

This price will gurantee you a pitch on the meganesport stand.

If paying by paypal, please add an extra £1.75 to total to cover costs.

If you would like tickets posting to you, please add an extra 35p to the total of the ticket price to cover postage expenses.

I am also taking bookings for the sprint track:-

This year the Sprint track is 0-60 & 1/4 mile, twin lanes and a dedicated return road.

Tickets for the 0-60 & 1/4 mile Sprint Track are available in advance.

Tickets are £20.00 for unlimited runs subject to queuing. A single run ticket can be bought for £5.

Only a limited number will be sold to ensure queuing is not excessive.

Drivers must sign the disclaimer prior to being permitted onto the track.

Your vehicle must be in a roadworthy condition, well maintained and may be subject to scrutineering prior to being permitted onto the sprint track.

Please feel free to email or pm me for any questions you may have.

I am ordering the tickets by the 20th March 2006. There will be another opportunity to buy tickets again nearer the show, please email me if wishing to purchase them at a later date. I need to get a rough guide for how many cars are going to be on the stand.

Please order tickets through myself, as this will make it easier for knowing which cars and how many are attending the event. The price of the tickets are at cost to me, so no profit is made out of them.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Thanks a lot for organising this Dave, it takes a lot of doing so I appreciate it! Have they released details for the track tickets yet?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
dave mate can ya pm me your address and who do you want the cheque made payable to, and prob get ya to post mine to me just in case i get lost on the way up.

ps if anyone is going from the hampshire or surrounding areas maybe we can arrange a convoy up nearer the time

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
craigy225 said:
dave mate can ya pm me your address and who do you want the cheque made payable to, and prob get ya to post mine to me just in case i get lost on the way up.

ps if anyone is going from the hampshire or surrounding areas maybe we can arrange a convoy up nearer the time
I'll convoy up with you matey!

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
you guys should make your way upto the M1 jct 2 where i will be. I think andy and jamie were gonna convoy with me from there as im 1 min from the m1 and the hotels off jct 19.

:) Happy Dayz

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Dave are you ready for payment now or do you want it nearer the time, don't mind either way.

How would you prefer payment i.e. can we paypal

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi Phil, require two tickets please, who do I make the cheque payable to and mailing address

Thanks

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ste01 said:
Hi Phil, require two tickets please, who do I make the cheque payable to and mailing address

Thanks
Send the cheque to me if you like m8
£300 should do it, for a blueflame exhaust!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts