Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there help please I'm looking to fit front sport seats while still continuing to use my existing belts and pre tensioners any ideas anyone also is there a way to get rid of the airbag error light I will no doubt have 馃槥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
good luck is all ill say :). if the seats you have in your 225 are the same fitting as my cup seats the you can't use the runners but you may be able to mount the pretensioners with some mods. what seats are you looking at fitting?

Premium Member
im look into fitting some trendlines in, got everything i need including the recaro wiring loom but not sure which plug goes where but the plugs are diffrent colour, looked everywhere to find out but no luck.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2dr haven't really picked ones really will settle for easiest to fit at this stage lol

Premium Member
I put trendlines in my ph1 225 last week. The recaro plugs went straight into the existing sockets. Recaro also sell a resistor so that the airbag light doesn't come on.

Premium Member
2dr haven't really picked ones really will settle for easiest to fit at this stage lol

easiest to fit is the recaros mate any thing else is a ball ache just for mounting the seats and runners and airbag and tensioners etc. I only say as I tried it and it was a night mare. if you do go for it with different seat other than trendlines then you can use the recaro subframes and mount the seat to that but it us a lot of work.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So trendlines the best option then will I need frames/runners? Sorry if stupid question

Premium Member
So trendlines the best option then will I need frames/runners? Sorry if stupid question

if you get a set of trendlines then the subframes will have the runners attached and these normally come with the seat but you can normally but some second hand for around 拢100. it's up to you mate if you fancie somthing different then go for it some do look good but you need to think a bit more about seatbelts and mountings etc

Registered
I put trendlines in my ph1 225 last week. The recaro plugs went straight into the existing sockets. Recaro also sell a resistor so that the airbag light doesn't come on.
did you just phone recaro and expalin what you need? or you get them online? fitted mine to today and need the resistors for the light.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ye my son has a set in his 182 Trophy cumfy maybe he will swap 馃槃馃槃馃槃

1 - 13 of 13 Posts