Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Excually it does make a difference.Turn is sharper.You can use bushing from vibra technics (K tec sell them)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The bushes are in the wish bone so a nightmare to change , k-tec say they have to be punched out and then pressed in with a tac of weld to keep them in so it's not something I can do on my drive .

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
£166 for 2 bushes from k-tec seems a bit expensive!

Just make a ghetto press...jack a car up and slowly let it down on the arm to press the bush in. If it needs a weld to hold it in place, it wont need alot of pressure.lol.

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
Yeah I'm saying there not harder lol why would you bother if your that worried fit some new ones

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
i have changed from the 225 cup to the R26 ones, the arm and bushe and there is a noticible difference in the turn-in so it might be the same for .R or the K-tec ones

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
no i had done on them 35000km they were still good but it was on warranty and the service manger was my friend, i had fitted the KW v3 and had a vibration so he changed them for me turned out that some 225s when u lower them the perfo hub lose its centereing and make small vibration.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts