Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been given my registration number form "buymynewcar" today. The cars at the dealers and is being delivered next wednesday. The time seems to have gone quickly from the order to now. Since I have been given confirmation that the car is at the dealers the clocks have stopped and I am sure I noticed time going backwards this afternoon.
Do I sound excited ????

Uncle

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered on 14th Feb, but it was over a week until the order form was completed as I was on vacation and needed to get into work to fax.
I must say I have been very impressed with buymynewcar.

·
Premium Member
10,543 Posts
I'm getting very impatient and I'm sure I'm pissing BuyMyNewCar off by now by asking for updates :D

I ordered mine around the 12th March and it's doing my head in waiting :evil: , damn French people, too much striking and rioting, and not even working.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You won't be able to stop me. Will take some photo's as well, need to read the sticky on how to post pics.

Uncle

G

·
I know how you feel i ordered mine on the 14th of march and am still waiting for a delivery date!!!! Its worse than waiting for Xmas day when you were nine!!!!! Curse that Albi Blue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts