Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sorted meself out with new pads and discs

rear solid hc discs for £218 delivered (ktec racing)
rear brembo pads for £28 delivered (nextdaybreaks)
front solid hc discs for £69 delivered (kamracing)
front mintex racing pads for £64 delivered (camskill)

all for £379! i think thats not a bad price, worth searching round for best prices. all parts from different sites.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Very good price, well done.

Im not sure on the performance of the brembo/Renault pads though, I'm sure they will be more than adequate on the rears

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
ours is different eric
there only slightly different are they not? shouldnt be the much more, saying that i do struggle to find aftermarket pads for the backs of ars, pritty much all the stuff on ktec page suits the phase 2 type, thats why ive got the ebc ones as most other makes seemed to suit the other type

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
totally different there the same as laguna 2 pads i was looking about and there 170 quid lol

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep thats them. havent fitted anythink yet. gonna give it a go this weekend. might do few pics as iv not posted any pics of me car since owning it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks to your post I've just saved loads :) I've bought the front solid HC discs from kamracing and the mintex pads from camskill for the great prices. Now I'm not sure to wait and see if the pins are ok or just buy the ones provided by the guy on here now I'm not spending £300 on the breaks and pads as I was about to do lol

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well Camskill emailed me this morning to say they and mintex don't have any stock of these particular pads and the lead time could be anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks to get an update. Will now be looking for others or will just get the standard's from nextdaybrakes.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well I decided to order the ones from nextdaybrakes yesterday and they were shipped last night so both the discs from kamracing and the pads should be arriving today then just need to get someone to fit them but a bargain at about £100 for both :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts